Is the option to limit the kind of entries open?  Here's one way that might
work:
You could limit the user to only use a 5 position character field(HH:SS)
with a seperate 2 character field(AM or PM) or
you could limit the user to only use a 2 position character field(HH) with
a seperate 2 chacter field(AM or PM).

"Carmen Nuland" <cnuland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@midrange.com on 08/18/2004
04:23:15 PM

Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
       <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:    rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx