So far that looks good.

What I am suspecting is that one of your other parameters to the QtmhGetEnv
is wrong.  And that is overlaying the memory used by QUSEC.  Thus
corrupting the format of it.  Just a wag, though.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

|-----------------------------+-------------------------------------------|
|   "Henk Schipper"           |                                           |
|   <hs@xxxxxxxxx>            |                                           |
|   Sent by:                  |                                         To|
|   rpg400-l-bounces@midrange.|                                   "RPG    |
|   com                       |                                   programm|
|                             |                                   ing on  |
|   07/29/2004 02:49 PM       |                                   the     |
|                             |                                   AS400 / |
|         Please respond to   |                                   iSeries"|
|      RPG programming on the |                                   <rpg400-|
|          AS400 / iSeries    |                                   l@midran|
|      <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>|                                   ge.com> |
|                             |                                         cc|
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                    Subject|
|                             |                                   RE:     |
|                             |                                   CGI-prog|
|                             |                                   ramming.|
|                             |                                   ....    |
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                           |
|-----------------------------+-------------------------------------------|

Hi Bob,

I am using QUSEC. The standard ds from QSYSINC.
the first field (4 bytes) I initialised is with the number 16 the others I
do not touch.
I tried now your suggestion. x'00' in the first 4 bytes.
The message as descibed below comes first, rightaway after that with
'pointer not set for location referenced'.
put back the %sizing.. wich should be :
C                   eval      qusbprv = 16
which gives me the same message only as descibed below.
The weird thing is, when i restart the server, the first time it works.
Every call afterwards, results in the message as below.
The error parm:
DQUSEC            DS
D QUSBPRV                 1      4B 0
D QUSBAVL                 5      8B 0
D QUSEI                   9     15
D QUSERVED               16     16

Where QUSBPRV is initialised with 16 (or %size(QUSEC) which results in the
same value).

I hope you have more suggestions for me.
My feeling is that PASE (under V5R3) has the same error which was in V4R4
or
V4R5 (I do not know anymore which one.... already about 4 years ago). The
error was memory reallocation which results in these kind of errors.

Thanks,

Henk.