Hello,

PROGRAM_1 calls PROGRAM_2.  PROGRAM_2 is receiving data that shouldn't be
there.  Can anyone see why?

Thanks,

Frank

==========================
PROGRAM_1(A user has the cursor on #1CUST field and presses F4 to call
another program that will allow them to search for customers):
       *
       * -----------------------
       * Get Customer Prototype:
       * -----------------------
      D  $START         S              1
      D  $CUST          S              7
      D  $CTL           S              1
      D GETCUSTOMER     PR                  EXTPGM('ARR744')
      D  $START1                       1
      D  $CUST1                        7
      D  $CTL1                         1
       *
      C                   EVAL      $START = *BLANKS
      C                   EVAL      $CUST = *BLANKS
      C                   EVAL      $CTL = *BLANKS
      C                   CALLP     GETCUSTOMER($START:
      C                                         $CUST:
      C                                         $CTL)

PROGRAM_2(In debug this is the value received as soon as it is called. #1CUST
is a screen field for PROGRAM_1.):
$START = '                 #1CUST        '