From: Bartell, Aaron L. (TC) [mailto:ALBartell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 10:27 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: CVS for RPG

What does it take to get up and running with PASE (Portable Applications
Solutions Environment)?  I just read a little about it after I saw your
post, otherwise I have zero knowledge.  If it is easy then I would love
to have that implemented as a method to get CVS installed!  Does PASE
have access to the IFS (where I will be storing my RPG)?

Aaron Bartell