Did you look things up in the archives?
This basically means that the number of or order of the procedures in the
service program has changed.
When this happens, a signature violation occurs.
To avoid this, do the following:
Use the RTVBNDSRC command to build a source member in QSRVSRC in your
development library.
Then go into it and change the LVLCHK parameter to *NO.
Move the EXPORT statement for the new procedure, to the end of the list of
exports.
Change the Signature from *GEN to a known value, like the name of your
service program.
Do a CRTSRVPGM and specify the Binder source parameters as *SRCFILE instead
of *ALL.
You will still need to recompile the program in question, but only this
once, In the future, you should not need to until an existing interface
(i.e., procedure parameter list) changes that needs to be taken advantage
of.
In the future when you create a new procedure, go into the binder source
(i.e., the QSRVSRC member) and insert another EXPORT statement with that new
proc name. But add it at the end of the current procedure EXPORT statements
(i.e., at the bottom).  Then when you recompile, your existing programs will
not need to be changed/recompiled.
-Bob Cozzi