Scott and Rich:

Would you please look at the following code.

When program is run, printer says 'Data Received ..' and hangs.

I have run both ways to *userascii and as outq with wscst qwpdefault.

Thanks

 Jim

 * ---------------------------------------------------

F* PROGRAM ID - PSTEST

F* PROGRAM NAME -

 *

 * ---------------------------------------------------

FQSYSPRT   O    F  254        PRINTER OFLIND(*INOV)  USROPN

 * ---------------------------------------------------

 *

 *

D CRLF            C                   CONST(X'0D25')

D CMD             S            120A

D LEN             S             15P 5

D C254            S            254A

D OVRCMD          C                   CONST('OVRPRTF FILE(QSYSPRT) DEVTYPE-

D                                     (*USERASCII) OUTQ(HP01) HOLD(*NO )-

D                                     ')

D OVRCMD2         C                   CONST('OVRPRTF FILE(QSYSPRT) -

D                                     OUTQ(HP01PS) HOLD(*NO)')

 * ------------------------------------------------------------------------

C*                  EVAL      LEN = %LEN(OVRCMD)

C*                  EVAL      CMD = OVRCMD

C                   EVAL      LEN = %LEN(OVRCMD2)

C                   EVAL      CMD = OVRCMD2

C                   CALL      'QCMDEXC'

C                   PARM                    CMD

C                   PARM                    LEN

C                   OPEN      QSYSPRT

C                   EVAL      C254 = '%!   ' +

C                             '/TR  {/Times-Roman findfont ' +

C                             'exch scalefont setfont} def ' +

C                             '162 TR ' +

C                             '108 36 moveto ' +

C                             '52 rotate '     +

C                             '(PostScript!) show ' +

C                             'showpage'

C                   EXCEPT

C                   EVAL      C254 =

C                             '108 36 moveto ' +

C                             '52 rotate '     +

C                             '(Times-Roman) show ' +

C                             'showpage'

C                   EXCEPT

C                   CLOSE     QSYSPRT

C                   EVAL      *INLR = *ON

OQSYSPRT   E                           1

O                       C254               254