> Does anyone know of an example that
> uses the CEE4RAGE API in RPG?

It's an old proof of concept.  Run it, then reclaim the AG:

     h dftactgrp(*no) actgrp('QILE') option(*srcstmt: *nodebugio)
     h debug
      * dbgview(*list)

     d regAGExitProc   pr                  extproc('CEE4RAGE')
     d  usrExitProc                    *   procptr const
     d  fc                           12          options(*omit)

     d decodeFC        pr                  extproc('CEEDCOD')
     d  fcInp                        12    const
     d  msgSev                       10i 0
     d  msgNo                        10i 0
     d  case                         10i 0
     d  severity                     10i 0
     d  control                       2
     d  facilityID                    3
     d  isInfo                        4
     d  fcOut                        12          options(*omit)

     d usrExitProc     pr
     d  AGmarkInp                    10u 0 value
     d  reasonInp                    10u 0 value
     d  resultCode                   10u 0
     d  userRC                       10u 0

     d fc              s             12
     d msgSev          s             10i 0
     d msgNo           s             10i 0
     d case            s             10i 0
     d severity        s             10i 0
     d control         s              2
     d facilityID      s              3
     d isInfo          s              4

     c* Register the exit handler
     c                   callp
regAGExitProc(%paddr('USREXITPROC'):
     c                                           fc)

     c* Did that cause an error?
     c                   callp     decodeFC(fc:
     c                                      msgSev:
     c                                      msgNo:
     c                                      case:
     c                                      severity:
     c                                      control:
     c                                      facilityID:
     c                                      isInfo:
     c                                      *omit)

     c                   seton
lr

     p usrExitProc     b                   export
     d usrExitProc     pi
     d  AGmarkInp                    10u 0 value
     d  reasonInp                    10u 0 value
     d  resultCode                   10u 0
     d  userRC                       10u 0

      * show all the current values
     c     'exit'        dump

      * Allow the AG to end
     c                   eval      resultCode=0

     p                 e