I am trying to write an RPGLE program with embedded SQL.  If I create a
DS OCCURS() structure, populate it via RPGLE commands and issue a SET
RESULT SETS ARRAY :name FOR :nbr ROWS command I get a result set.
However, if I DECLARE CURSOR, OPEN CURSOR and SET RESULT SETS CURSOR, I
get NOTHING.  (Not even an empty table)  I am testing it via OPSNAV Run
SQL Scripts.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Using a DS:  (This gives me 10 rows, with only the first having data in
it, as expected.)

D OptList         DS           385    OCCURS(1024)
D   OptName                     25A
D   OptCode                     10A
D   OptPrms                    350A

C                   CLEAR     *ALL          OptList
C                   EVAL      OptName = 'Test'
C                   EVAL      OptCode = 'Test2'
C                   EVAL      OptPrms = 'Test3'
C/EXEC SQL
C+ SET RESULT SETS ARRAY :OptList FOR 10 ROWS
C/END-EXEC

Using Cursor:  (I've tried it with/without SCROLL and WITH HOLD, no
joy.)

C/EXEC SQL
C+ DECLARE C1 SCROLL CURSOR WITH HOLD FOR SELECT * FROM xxxxxxxxxx

C/END-EXEC
C/EXEC SQL
C+     OPEN      C1
C/END-EXEC