I've tried this code with 20,000 numbers
All numbers are different.

H DFTACTGRP(*NO) ACTGRP('QILE') BNDDIR('QC2LE')

Fnumbers   o    f  132        disk
D Seed            S             10I 0
D Random          S              8F
D Number          S             16  0
D c               S              5I 0

D CEERAN0         PR                  ExtProc('CEERAN0')
D  Seed                         10I 0 const
D  Random                        8F   const
D  fc                           12A   Options(*OMIT)

 /Free
  Seed = 0;
  for c = 1 to 20000;
    CEERAN0(Seed:Random:*OMIT);
    Seed = Random * 1234 * c;
    Number = %DecH(Random:30:29) * seed * 9999 ;
    except;
  endfor;

  *InLr = *on;
 /End-Free