Stephen,

It seems to me that your jobs are not ended (*INLR).
As an result the CGI serverjobs are not released and the Webserver has
no other option then creating new ones till its max.

Eduard.

<http://iseriesdevelopment.kronos.com:2001/hlpDCGeneralSettings.html#max

<http://iseriesdevelopment.kronos.com:2001/hlpDCGeneralSettings.html#opt

<http://iseriesdevelopment.kronos.com:2001/hlpDCAdvanced.html#cgiconvmod