Can't you put conditioning indicators on the F keys in the display file or
has that already been covered?

 -----Original Message-----
From:   simafrog [mailto:SimaFrog@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 17, 2004 1:44 PM
To:     RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject:        Re: Disabling one of 2 keys (DEL & Update)

Booth, I am working with in the rules established by the leader.
I was told to use one format as follows:

Item Code ___

F5 Update F2 Delete

Are you saying you would 2 formats here? Cause I would, but I can't. So I am
asking how one would do it in one format. I am just staying focused in my
particular reality.

Don