   Most of the RPG free format programs I'm writing put the display in a Web
   page instead of a wrkstn. Since the Web is "stateless" I code one screen
   per program, and all the logic to move forward, backwards, to begining,
   discard, etc. is beautifully handled in Web links.

   I can not tell the difference between a Go To and a Web link, to me there
   are exactly the same.  But, I'm sure none of the people that are against
   the Go To in a program will complain about the use of links in a Web page.

   Raul

   Can somebody explain to me the difference between goto - tag in RPG and
   the href - tag in Web?

   Bill wrote:

 Bill wrote:

 Has anyone developed a slick way of moving forward and backward
 amongst screen displays without using Goto's?

 Thank you all for your ideas, I've now got a good idea as to how I will
 implement this.

 Bill