Hans,
>> Learning curve for *INZSR?
>> If you can't figure it out in minutes (if not seconds)
>> then you're in the wrong profession. IMO.

I'm just waiting for the call back from the Advanced Spacecraft Propulsion
office to call (down in Huntsville, AL), then I am out of here!  ;)

What I really meant was that *INZSR is not something you might know about,
if just starting out, and therefore during a maintenance cycle could spend
time trying to figure out how the CUSTNO field got initialized to the number
6, instead of zero.

I do like that suggestion of a Constructor and Destructor in RPG IV, though.
That would be useful if implemented the way I would hope it would be.

Bob Cozzi
Cozzi Consulting
www.rpgiv.com