Tony:

You didn't give any indication of the actual size of the parameter values other
than "monstrous". If that means 32K+, then you have a different situation from
1K.

Would a keyed user index work? The key can be passed as the actual parameter
and the values can be retrieved by key. If it's necessary to pass lists of
values, the key can have a major and minor component. Major would be the
process identifier; minor would identify which kind of value was being passed.
All related entries can be removed at once by major key.

A large number of queued processes would be accomodated, fairly easily within a
single object.

Tom Liotta

--
Tom Liotta
The PowerTech Group, Inc.

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until
3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.