Just got on a machine where I finally get to DIM qualified data structures
and I love it!  Is there an easy way to total a column of an array?  Here's
an example:

     D Store           DS                  Qualified Dim(9999)
     D  nbr                           9S 0
     D  early                         9S 0

     D  onTime                        9S 0

     D  pd12Days                      9S 0
     D  pd3Days                       9S 0
     D  totShp                        9S 0
     D  storeErrCnt                   9S 0
     D  plantErrCnt                   9S 0
     D  totErrCnt                     9S 0

I would like it if I could just total 'early' by doing something like this.

total = %XFoot(Store(*ALL).early);

TIA for any input,
Aaron Bartell