Munsters.

And several sites referencing that address (search results from Google)
are blocked by our internet software.  Must be popular with the porn or
satanic fellows.  I expect the porn police here to come tapping me on the
shoulder any minute now...

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Bill Hopkins" <BHopkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/19/2003 02:14 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: the idea of unique primary keys to be a solution that has out lived
its usefulness?

I know I should not reply to this but no Addams Family had three addresses

in show.
001 Cemetery Lane - Greenbriar  and  Woodlawn, and 001 North Cemetery
Drive - Greenbriar
No state, cities made up.

And please do not ask why this is one of those things that got stuck in my

brain.  Of course now that it got brought up it will take a while to
repress again. lol

Feel stupid for knowing , lol again:)
Bill Hopkins

"David Rittenberg" <DRittenberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/19/2003 01:59 PM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries