Price?

Peter Vidal
Pall Aeropower Corp.
SR Programmer Analyst
WWW.Pall.com

"A good player makes himself look good; a great player makes the team look
good."
Author unknown

                    "Paul Holm"

                    <pholm@planetjavain       To:     rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

                    c.com>                    cc:

                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Web Development
Tools... WOW!
                    rpg400-l-bounces@mi

                    drange.com

                    11/17/2003 09:28 AM

                    Please respond to

                    RPG programming on

                    the AS400 / iSeries

Hi Peter and Bill and all,

I just wanted to respond to your request about alternative web development
products. I work with a team of former IBM Rochester lab developers that
have developed what we feel is the world's fastest the most powerful
web-based development product that you might want to take a look at. (I
don't mean to be too salesy here, Joe had pointed out your request for
product info....  I hate spam and "marketing crap also").

To demonstrate for you and others, I built a sample employee lookup
application. It features full file maint, sorting, excel downloads, graphs,
xml converion, subfiling (x records at a time), dynamic customizable fields,
and many other features. It was built and deployed in 9 minutes. (9 minutes
to develop, 15 minutes to customize the theme for you).

Here it is:
http://www.planetjavainc.com/wow60/runApp?id=276&_pj_lib=PJUSER60

The product is called WOW (Web Object Wizard): Interactive demos are here:

http://www.planetjavainc.com/html/demo.html

If you have 10 minutes, I can walk you through the app and show you how it
was built.  Let me know.

"Peter Vidal" <Peter_Vidal@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Hi Bill!
>
> I am evaluating different options too:
>
> 1) RPGsp (http://www.profoundlogic.com/products_rpgsmartpages.html)
> 2) Websmart (http://www.bcdsoftware.com/progenwebsmart.htm)
>
> Do you had more options under your consideration before choosing this one?
If

To:     "RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>