On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:18:29 -0500
 "Michael Naughton" <mnaughton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't have an explanation for what you're experiencing,
> but FWIW here's
> a couple of suggestions that might (?) help you around
> the problem:
>
> 1) How about using an override to point to the proper
> file, instead of
> trusting the library list? I'm not expert, but just
> because you take a
> library out of the LIBL doesn't mean that the program
> can't use that file
> -- and if it already has used it, maybe it somehow
> "remembers" where it
> was. Using OVRDBF might fix that. . . .

Well not really.  We're not talking about one file here.
 We're talking 30 or more (Just mentioning one to keep it
simple).

I want to use the library list the way it's meant to be
used.  :)

> 2) Is there any reason you can't define your files as
> USROPN and then
> explicitly open & close them?

Besides having to go in and change 100 programs, no reason.
 But then again, I want it to work the way it "should".
 Just kinda frustrated I guess.

Brad