John,

The link you provided in no longer supported by IBM.

I previously found the information you reference in the DDS reference
manual.  I have not been able to get it to work for me though.  I have
included the call stack and code snippets for review.

Call stack at the time the message is sent:
                               Display Call Stack

                                                             System:
ACFDEV
 Job:   ISRCHEVA1A     User:   RCHEVA1        Number:   504665

        Program

 Rqs    or          ILE         ILE         Control

 Lvl    Procedure   Module      program     Boundary

        QCMD

        SIGNON

   1    QCMD

      < EP_LS3900R  LS3900R     LS3900R     Yes

        LS3900R     LS3900R     LS3900R     No

        SCRN01      LS3900R     LS3900R     No

        SNDPGMMSG   SNDPGMMSG   LS3900R     No

        QTEVIREF

        _C_pep      QTESTOPH    QTESTOPH    Yes

        main        QTESTOPH    QTESTOPH    No

        qtescren    TESCREN     QTENPTS     No

More...

Definition of SFLPGMQ field:
      // Program message queue definition for message subfile

     d PgmQ            ds           276

     d  pqProc                      256    Inz('LS3900R')
Call msg Q/Proc name
     d  pqModule                     10    Inz('LS3900R')
Module name
     d  pqBndPgm                     10    Inz('LS3900R')
Bound Program name

Message details from the job log:
                            Display Message Details

 Message ID . . . . . . :   LN01114       Severity . . . . . . . :   99

 Date sent  . . . . . . :   10/21/03      Time sent  . . . . . . :
10:04:48
 Message type . . . . . :   Diagnostic

 CCSID  . . . . . . . . :   65535

 From program . . . . . . . . . :   LS3900R

   From library . . . . . . . . :     RCHEVA1

   From module  . . . . . . . . :     SNDPGMMSG

   From procedure . . . . . . . :     SNDPGMMSG

   From statement . . . . . . . :     85

 To program . . . . . . . . . . :   LS3900R

   To library . . . . . . . . . :     RCHEVA1

   To module  . . . . . . . . . :     LS3900R

   To procedure . . . . . . . . :     LS3900R

   To statement . . . . . . . . :     22100

More...

Any help would be appreciated.  I have been beating my head against this
far too long.

Rick

fo/rzakc/r
zakcmst02.htm

Scan down the page to the SFLPGMQ keyword.

Regards,

John Taylor