<FONT face="Default Sans Serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"
size=2><P>I'm creating a rather large file maintenance program, split up into
several modules.&nbsp;&nbsp;Each of the modules perform specific portions of
the maintenance, and they also call other functions out of other service
programs.&nbsp; they all have 'nomain' specified, and they will be bound to a
driver program that will call each one.</P><P>I can see a future where the
individual modules in my program might be called by themselves from other
programs, so i thought it&nbsp;might be nice to wrap them up into a service
program for easy access.</P><P>what I'm looking for is a little advice on
how&nbsp;you all would design such a thing.&nbsp; </P><P>should I eschew the
original model of creating a program of mutliple modules, and just create a
driver program that calls the modules from a service program?&nbsp; </P><P>or
should i go ahead and bind&nbsp;them together with the driver and if i decide
to use one of these modules in another program, just bind that&nbsp;the module
with the program?</P><P>or some combination of both?</P><P>clear as
mud?</P><P>thanks,</P><P>rick</P></FONT>