Check file SYSCOLUMNS in library QSYS2 and file QADBXREF in library QSYS.  They
have helped me in doing fast researches like this.
Look at this Query/400 definition I use:

 Selected files
   ID     File           Library       Member        Record Format
   T01    SYSCOLUMNS     QSYS2         *FIRST        SYSCOLUMNS
   T02    QADBXREF       QSYS          *FIRST        QDBXREF

 Join tests
   Type of join  . . . . . . . . . . . . . Matched records
   Field              Test              Field
   SYS_TNAME          EQ                T02.DBXFIL

 Select record tests
   AND/OR   Field             Test     Value (Field, Numbers, or 'Characters')
            SYS_CNAME         EQ       'FIELDNAME'
    AND     SYS_DNAME         EQ       'LIBRARYNAME'
    AND     DBXATR            EQ       'PF'

 Ordering of selected fields
   Field           Sort      Ascending/  Break  Field
   Name            Priority  Descending  Level  Text
   T01.SYS_TNAME   10        A           1      File name
   T01.SYS_DNAME                         1      Library name

 Ordering of selected fields (continued)
   Field           Sort      Ascending/  Break  Field
   Name            Priority  Descending  Level  Text
   T02.DBXTXT                            1      File text

 Report column formatting and summary functions
   Summary functions:  1-Total, 2-Average, 3-Minimum, 4-Maximum, 5-Count
Overrides
   Field           Summary    Column                                Dec  Null
Dec  Numeric
   Name            Functions  Spacing  Column Headings         Len  Pos  Cap
Len  Pos  Editing
   T01.SYS_TNAME              0        SYSTEM_TABLE_NAME        10
   T01.SYS_DNAME              2        SYSTEM_TABLE_SCHEMA      10
   T02.DBXTXT                 2        FILE                     50
                                       TEXT
 Report breaks
   Break  New   Suppress   Break
   Level  Page  Summaries  Text
   1      No    No

 Selected output attributes
   Output type . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Database file
   Form of output  . . . . . . . . . . . . Summary only
   Line wrapping . . . . . . . . . . . . . No

 Database file output
   File  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . QQRYOUT
     Library . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . PETERVI
   Member  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *FILE
   Data in file  . . . . . . . . . . . . . Replace file
   For a new file:
     Authority . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *LIBCRTAUT
     Text about
       the file  . . . . . . . . . . . . .
   Print definition  . . . . . . . . . . . No

 Output file record format
   Output record length  . . . . . . . . .    72
   Output CCSID value  . . . . . . . . . .    37
   Field list:
     Field          Begin   Len  Dec   Null  Data Type            Text
     BREAKLVL           1     1              Character            BREAK LEVEL
     OVERFLOW           2     1              Character            OVERFLOW FLAG
     SYS_TNAME          3    10              Character            File name
     SYS_DNAME         13    10              Character            Library name
     DBXTXT            23    50              Character            File text

Peter Vidal
Pall Aeropower Corp.
SR Programmer Analyst
WWW.Pall.com

"A good player makes himself look good; a great player makes the team look
good."
Author unknown