Lim,

I've tried this on our AS400 and i get the same results as you.
Putting an indicator on SFLDROP(CF11) or SFLFOLD(CF11) has no affect, F11
always folds/unfolds the subfile.  I can switch between SFLDROP and SFLFOLD
but having neither does not seem to be option.

I don't understand this behaviour either !

You could have neither SFLDROP nor SFLFOLD in your DDS and replicate the
behaviour in your program but this isn't exactly simple.

Phil