>D RFrmRt                181    188P 8
>D RFrmCd                189    189
>D RToRt                 190    197P 8
>D RtoCd                 198    198
>D REMUIn                199    199
>D RCnvRT                200    207P 8
>D RCnvCd                208    208
>D RmlTpx                209    216P 8

>0137.00 C                   Eval      Rate   = RMltPx

> YNGTEST/YGETFXRI found a decimal-data error at statement 137
>Can anybody let me knoe why im getting this
>errors consecutively and how I do solve them?

The steps I take for a decimal data error normally begin with responding to
the error with a D so I can see the actual value of the variables which may
be in error.  Here, it's probably RMltPx, which is probably x'40404040'
There is a good possibility that the program is not doing anything to
populate the data structure.  All data structures in RPG are initialised to
*BLANK (x'4040'...) when the program starts, so if the code does not do
anything to populate the variables there, they will all be blanks (NOT
zero).

If my guess is correct, there are two approaches you can take:
1) Make sure your program always populates the variables in the data
structure
2) Specify the INZ keyword and have the compiler initialise the DS for you

I hope this helps you get started.
  --buck