Hai,
I ve the following scenario:

I ve a CL  YHKS2010C  which is calling RPG PROGRAM YHKS2010R ?..
In the RPG im calling one custom API     ?YGETFXRI?
CL in brief(YHKS2010C):
0032.00              OPNQRYF    FILE((GFE.MONY)) QRYSLT('MOFFIC *EQ +
0033.00                           %values(''H87'' ''870'' ''890'')') +
0034.00                           KEYFLD((MFIRM) (MOFFIC) (MACCT) (MATYPE) +
0035.00                           (MCLASS) (MSUBCL))
0036.00              CPYFRMQRYF FROMOPNID(GFE.MONY) TOFILE(&FLIB/GMIMONY) +
0037.00                           MBROPT(*REPLACE) CRTFILE(*YES) FMTOPT(*NOCHK)
0038.00              OVRDBF     FILE(GMIPARM) TOFILE(GMI.PARM)
0039.00              CALL       PGM(YHKS2010R)
0040.00              CLOF       OPNID(GFE.MONY)
0041.00              DLTF       FILE(&FLIB/GMIMONY)

RPG in brief YHKS2010R:
Iam calling API in RPG..following is brief code to show how im calling?.

Call      'YGETFXRI'
Parm                    YGetFxri
Brief code of API"YGETFXRI":

D                    DS
D ParmX                   1    256
DAmounts                  1    180
DNumAmts                181    182  0
DFromCur                183    185
DToCur                  186    188
DFirm                   189    189
DOffice                 190    192
DAccount                193    197
DDate                   198    202P 0
DOverRide               203    203
DError                  204    204
DRate                   205    211P 8
DFiller                 212    256
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
D                 Ds
DParmr                         256
D Amtr                    1    180
D RFrmRt                181    188P 8
D RFrmCd                189    189
D RToRt                 190    197P 8
D RtoCd                 198    198
D REMUIn                199    199
D RCnvRT                200    207P 8
D RCnvCd                208    208
D RmlTpx                209    216P 8
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
0135.00 C                   Move      Amtr          Amounts
0136.00  * Move data structure to return
0137.00 C                   Eval      Rate   = RMltPx
0138.00 C                   Move      parmX         ParmY
Iam getting DECIMAL DATA ERROR when calling my CL.When I went for help I found
the following message ?RPG procedure YGETFXRI in program YNGTEST/YGETFXRI found
a    decimal-data error at statement 137. A packed or zoned value does not
contain valid numeric data.  A digit and/or sign is not valid.

After correcting the length of Rate to 8 , RMltPx is already 8 in length..i
executed ,im getting another  error like CPF4174 ,I called CL after solving
this error by closing the file GFE.MONY Im again getting that decimal data
error?This errors r coming alternatively once after another is solved?.
Can anybody let me knoe why im getting this errors consecutively and how I do
solve them?

Thanks in advance,
Murali.
The errors iam getting are as follows:
CEE9901 received by YHKS2010C at 3900. (C D I R)
CPF4174 received by YHKS2010C at 3200. (C D I R)
Decimal-data error occurred (C G D F).
The call to *LIBL/YGETFXRI ended in error (C G D F).
KINDLY ADVISE HOW DO I SOLVE THIS,
TIA,
MURALI.

Medicine meets Marketing; Dr. Swati Weds Jayaram.
Rediff Matchmaker strikes another interesting match !!
Visit http://rediff.com/matchmaker?2