I did not think so but thought there might be something like with what I
doing with QUSRMBRD API. Not caring about the retrieval of information,just
failure of it. Or like where you could S,R, and C, DataQ's and
A,C,D,and R User I's.

pr QCMDEXC extpgm and doing ADDPRM, CLRPFM, etc. just fine just wanted to
make sure I wasn't missing out on something. Maybe I'll just write it.

Thanks Barbara
Bill Hopkins

Barbara Morris <bmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/04/2003 09:53 AM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries