From: Willie J. Moore [mailto:WJMoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 12:22 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: trigger error help

Larry,

Thank you for your response.  So, I cannot call a CL from a 'trigger'.  The
'trigger' program must call an RPG program.  Which then in turn sends the
message.  This seams like a long way around.  I have not done a RPGLE
program.  Do you have an example of one that you could send me to look at.
Thanks,
Willie Moore
wjmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx