What is a "DDS object"?  I've heard of physical files, logical files,
screen files, printer files and even ICF files.  I've heard of tables,
views and indexes.  I've heard of authorization lists, workstation
customization tables and a plethora of other objects.  However, what is a
"DDS object"?

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Jerry Myrick" <myrickjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/26/2003 09:36 PM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries