While testing this; I found that it would be nice in STRDBG if you could
F11 on %scan, %len , %siz to see result values of the bifs without moving
them out of %replace.

Just a thought. :)

Thanks
Bill Hopkins

"M. Lazarus" <mlazarus@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/25/2003 03:48 PM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries