Ok here is the code agin. I'm trying to do the equivalent of the rcvmsg. the
sbmjob is valid.

8/21/2003 2:12:57 PM, qsrvbas@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Tom Liotta) wrote:

>Justin:
>
>Though it sure seems true that it was a cut/paste error, there's no way to
>tell whether you specified the full SBMJOB command in any way that makes
sense for the call to QMHRCVM unless the full spec is included. I can guess
what you're trying to achieve but can't really suggest an alternative.

>Technically, it doesn't seem to me that your original subject matches what I
>see in the code. You've coded to receive a non-program message, but from
your subject I'd expect coding for a program message.

H DftActGrp(*No) ActGrp(*Caller) BndDir('QC2LE') DeBug(*Yes)
H DatFmt(*Iso)
D$$CmdExc$$       PR             7A
D  CMDSTR                     5000A   VALUE
DErr100           DS
D Err100BytePro                 10i 0
D Err100ByteAvl                 10i 0
D Err100ExptID                   7a
D Err100Reserved                 1a
DMYPSDS          SDS
D SDSJOB_NAME           244    253
dlen              s             10i 0 Inz
dfmt              s              8a   Inz('RCVM0100')
dqueuname         s             20a   Inz(*Blank)
dmsgtype          s             10a   Inz('*LAST')
dmagkey           s              4a   Inz(*Blank)
dwait_time        s             10i 0 Inz(0)
dmagact           s             10a   Inz('*SAME')
DQMHM010000       DS
D QMHBRTN                       10i 0
D QMHBAVL00                     10i 0
D QMHMS03                       10i 0
D QMHMI01                        7a
D QMHMT01                        2a
D QMHMK01                        4a
D QMHERVED10                     7a
D QMHSIDCS                      10i 0
D QMHCSIDR                      10i 0
D QMHDRTN                       10i 0
D QMHDAVL                       10i 0
D QMHMD                        200a
c                   callp     $$CmdExc$$
c                              ('SBMJOB CMD(CALL PGM(DNGN))')
c                   Eval      queuname = SDSJOB_NAME + '*LIBL'
c                   Eval      len = %len(QMHM010000)
c                   Call      'QMHRCVM'
c                   Parm                    QMHM010000
c                   Parm                    len
c                   Parm                    fmt
c                   Parm                    queuname
c                   Parm                    msgtype
c                   Parm                    magkey
c                   Parm                    wait_time
c                   Parm                    magact
c                   Parm                    Err100
c                   dump
c                   eval      *inlr = *on
P$$CmdExc$$       B
D$$CmdExc$$       PI             7A
D  CMDSTR                     5000A   VALUE
D#qLen            S             15P 5 INZ(0)
C                   Eval      #qLen = %len(%trimr(CMDSTR))
C                   Call      'QCMDEXC'
C                   Parm                    CMDSTR
C                   Parm                    #qLen
C                   Return    *Blank
P$$CmdExc$$       E