I understand what you are saying.  However, instead of putting the DEFINE
in the CRTBNDRPG, can you imbed it in your source and still make sense for
your application?  Everytime that I've used /if defined, I've always had
some other spot in the source that the /define.  But I can understand how
some application designs would be different.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

Carlos Kozuszko <ckozuszko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/21/2003 10:30 AM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries