Actually, if you goto COMMON next month you'll not only find vendors but
the handouts you will get are really decent and most of them are available
on .pdf.

I say MOST because MOST of the really good ones that you'll want don't
make it to the CD or the web site becuase the presenters won't post them.

Frankly, I think that sucks....Especially since COMMON now has an almost
paperless format...and interestingly enough, some of the strongest
proponents of paperless are amongst the ones that don't provide the
.pdf's...   And, you can't be at more than one place at a time and
snarfing of handouts is heavily frowned on....and the unused handouts are
usually picked up by the presentors at the end of the session and taken
home or to their hotel room and thrown out.

Frankly, COMMON needs to adopt a policy of NO .pdf, NO PRESENTATION.

If you got the IBM tech conf, you get alot of the .pdf's that are missing
from the  COMMON CD....so I'm at a loss to understand the big picture
logic here.

I could go "postal" on this topic, but need to do some real work
today...

:)

Don in DC