Geert,

you may need to install the RSE Support on your machine.

On our system (V5R2) it is option 60 for product 5722WDS (Workstation Tools
- Base) if I'm not mistaken.

HTH,

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer

Honda Europe NV
Langerbruggestraat 104
B-9000 GENT
Belgium
Peter.Colpaert@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +32 9 2501 334
Fax: +32 9 2501 231
----------
Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.
----------

                                                         Hi all,

                                                         Do you need to
                                                         install something
                                                         on the as400 to be
                                                         able to use the
                                                         compiler
                                                         support in WDSc
                                                         for iseries V5?
                                                         When the
                                                         compilation is
                                                         submitted of a
                                                         progam
                                                         (rpgle, clle,
                                                         ...),
                                                         QDEVTOOLS/QRSEEXEC
                                                         is being called to
                                                         launch the
                                                         compilation.
                                                         We do have library
                                                         qdevtools on our
                                                         system (V5R1) but
                                                         the above
                                                         mentioned program
                                                         cannot be found in
                                                         this library. Do I
                                                         need V5R2 or can
                                                         this be solved
                                                         otherwise?

                                                         I do like this
                                                         version to
                                                         maintain my
                                                         program code on
                                                         the AS/400 and
                                                         with all
                                                         the plugins
                                                         available
                                                         (spoolfiles,
                                                         change management,
                                                         ...) I'm
                                                         recommendig
                                                         everyone
                                                         to have a look at
                                                         this product.

                                                         kind regards,

                                                         Geert Van
                                                         Landeghem

   The information contained in this communication is confidential and may
   be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
   individual or the entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised
   to receive it. If you have received it by mistake, please let the sender
   know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system.
   disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance of
   the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
   unlawful.
   Honda Europe NV is neither liable for the proper and complete
   transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for
   any delay in its receipt.