I hear rumors that this gap will be tightened up as time goes on.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

Joel Cochran <jrc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/06/2003 03:55 PM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries

        To:     RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
<rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Fax to:
        Subject:        Re: Overlay an External DS

Yeah, I notice that some of the mails are coming out of order (and
slow).

BTW, your solution *did* work, I had a non-related error in my program,
but fixing that didn't help the overlay situation.  Do I understand that
this might be caused because we have 2 compiler teams?  If so, then I'm
not so comfortable using SQLRPGLE, which is a shame cause I really like
it (usually).

Thanks!

Joel
http://www.rpgnext.com