> From: Seth.D.Shields@xxxxxxxx
>
> Actually, the 500-lines programs I was referring to included both
mainline
> code and all subprocedures.

Gotcha.  I just did a little checking, and it seems that 500 lines is
actually about my limit these days.  I rarely have a module or main
program more than 500 lines (except for my COBOL code <grin>).  At the
same time, I may have a program that consists of nearly 100 modules.

Now, back in the bad old days, that probably would have been two or
three 25,000 line programs, or at best a dozen 5000 liners.  And there
would have been a lot of duplication of code between those programs.
That's why I think ILE is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Joe