Ride on!  And I'll ride shotgun!

Everything you said sounds like good programming, yet those who have
relegated themselves to playing checkers on the porch of the general store
would say that you shouldn't use anything that wasn't in RPGII because
someone may have to maintain it.  Or that was the last paper version of
the RPG manual that they had.  And, jeepers, I can still remember showing
someone with years of RPG SETLL/READ who was actually incrementing a
number and doing a CHAIN.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Mike Haston ** Data" <MHaston@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/06/2003 09:07 AM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries