Hey Scott,

Just wanted to know if I was reading wrong.

Thanks
Bill H.

Also I am almost done with the UDP socket programs to control talking with
that LINK V clock. I'll post code when I get done.

Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/30/2003 02:54 PM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries