Just expanding on what Matt just said, (even thought he didn't want it
mentioned on the rpg list).  You create a directory called /QNTC on your
iSeries and then, (other settings being correct) you should be save the
file to a pc with //QNTC/mypcname/mysharename... providing you have a
share on that PC.  See the midrange-l archives for QNTC.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Haas, Matt" <Matt.Haas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/25/2003 01:26 PM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries