Sorry about that there are C's and the 8P0 was just to show the value not
code. It really came from a

D NUM            S                   Like(IVAN8)

or I should say RPG

C           *LIKE     DEFN IVAN8     NUM

With IVAN8 = 8P0 in file

Thanks

Bill H

It always executes the code in the middle of IF because value always
'123'.
I'm not really sure why they would do this , nothing else happens with NUM
anywhere. I think it's junk code.Nothing personal against JDE and PKMS

MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/25/2003 08:18 AM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries