From: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Date: Monday, July 14, 2003 5:30:41 AM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Single Page Subfile Example

Hello Booth,

Thanks for the pointer.Regarding the function keys , what i was trying
to find out is , if i display a screen with a page of records
and say the user presses option 4 for deletion in 3 records and then
presses page down with out hitting enter.In that case , i have to
clear the existing records(Since it is a single Page subfile) and build the
next set of records.Now at this instance , if the
user presses page up , then the existing records are again cleared and
the old set up records will be displayed.But , i would have
lost the option 4 , that the user would have entered in 3 records.

Any work around/sample for that?

Thanks and regards
Chandra Sekhar