Hi
Chandra,

It would be ideal if you could have a temp file, with a structure similar to
that of your subfile...+ a unique key that would identify a relationship
between your subfile record and the temp file records..(could be a hidden
field in the SFL)

The tempfile would be written/updated only in the follwing events and only
when the option typed on the sfl is valid!!
        PageUP
        Page Down
        Enter
        Any other operations like Top or Bottom positioning.....

For this you'd have to use the field(s) in the SFL(fetched by READC) to
chain on your temp file to check if the record is already present...then
perform a chain,
        If the record is found
                update the temp file
        else
                Write to the temp file

For processing the options, you'd have to process only when enter is
pressed, then you'd have to read your temp file, process the record based on
the option number that is stored in your temp file and once the record is
processed delete the record...(this would take care of clearing the tempfile
for the next refreshed load)

For your load routine,

        your load logic....goes here
                Once your subfile field are loaded and before the write
                        Chain on your tempfile using the key from the
subfile record
                                If found
                                        Move Option_Field_Value from
tempfile to the option_field_value of Subfile
                                Else
                                        Move blanks to the
option_field_value of Subfile

                        Increment your RRN