You should be able to.  However, after a certain level of statement
complexity the prompting available with STRSQL drops down to the rest of
the tools.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"heba refaie" <heba_refaie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/07/2003 09:06 AM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries