I recall a PTF to fix the endnnn used as a variable problem back when V5R1
first came out. The compiler would complain about endyy not being
associated with a valid group or something like that. Is this the problem?

Bob

Bob Slaney/Atlanta/IBM@xxxxx (Lotus Notes)
Internet id: rjslaney@xxxxxxxxxx

Tieline  445-7374 Direct (770)835-7374
FAX tie 445-7579 Direct (770)835-7579
AMS Americas Learning Development
iSeries Courseware Developer
IBM Corp.
3200 Windy Hill Road
Atlanta, GA 30339
WG07C13

                      Paul Tuohy

                      <tuohyp@xxxxxxxxxx        To:       RPG programming on
the AS400 / iSeries <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      net>                      cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: /free snafu

                      rpg400-l-bounces@x

                      idrange.com

                      06/25/2003 10:39

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      RPG programming on

                      the AS400 /

                      iSeries

Joel,

Hate to disagree, but it will compile just fine.

Now, if you are trying to verify it in Code/400, then you will get a
"RNF5247E The scope delimiter of the ENDyy operation is not valid."
message. But if you compile, it should be just fine.

Paul Tuohy