From: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Date: Friday, May 16, 2003 5:52:57 PM
To: 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: RE: RPG and Web.. (was Using OO concepts in RPG)

<snip>
When I see my competition down the street getting more business than me
building houses because they have air nailers and I only have a hammer, I
start to wonder if I should purchase an air nailer. If I get an air nailer
then I need to get an air compressor. If I get an air compressor I now need
to buy a generator.
<snip>

the are compressor should come with it's own generator attached <VBG>

.