Yes, that's what I want to try to do.  But when the next element of the
array is not blank I want to add the data onto #TEXT instead of over
writing it.
I want to end result(#TEXT) to look something like this: 1111111111,
2222222222, 3333333333, 4444444444, 5555555555
                                                         6666666666,
7777777777, 8888888888, 9999999999

rob@xxxxxxxxx@midrange.com on 05/15/2003 10:06:53 AM

Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
       <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:    rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx