From: hrishikesh kotwal [mailto:hdkotwal@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 1:20 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: AS400 to EXCEL

   Hi all:

   I did find a lot interesting things @ midrange regarding converting PF to
   an Excel file. But still a few questions remain:

   Using CPYTOIMPF, I was able to create Source Member containing formatted
   data i.e. character strings in ' " ' and numbers separated by ' , '.

   But I would like to generate an Excel file from this member without any
   human intervention i.e. programmatically. How do I achieve that?

   Please advise.

   Regards,

   Hrishikesh Kotwal