This may be a Monday morning remark, but can't you watermark with an
overlay?

I did this, using a scantily clad female pic as a background for my
timesheet - only once though <g>.

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
iSeries Team Leader
Honda Europe NV
Langerbruggestraat 104
B-9000 GENT
Belgium
Peter.Colpaert@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +32 9 2501 334
Fax: +32 9 2501 231
----------
Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.
----------

                                                              ?I didn't
                                                              know that
                                                              Joe. ?Would
                                                              you give a
                                                              little
                                                              example?

                                                              Write "Hello
                                                              World" with
                                                              RPG from an
                                                              iSeries and
                                                              print it in
                                                              Comic Sans
                                                              font
                                                              size 22,
                                                              color
                                                              44.200.188
                                                              centered
                                                              between the
                                                              margins, with
                                                              a 2" left
                                                              margin, a 1/2
                                                              inch margin
                                                              the rest of
                                                              the way
                                                              around ? Use
                                                              the normal
                                                              Report
                                                              Generating
                                                              Program tools
                                                              available in
                                                              every iSeries
                                                              shop with an
                                                              RPG
                                                              compiler.

                                                              Add a
                                                              watermark if
                                                              you've a mind
                                                              for it. ?:)

                                                              Booth Martin

http://www.MartinVT.com
                                                              Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx

                                                              -------Original
 Message-------

                                                              From: RPG
                                                              programming
                                                              on the AS400
                                                              / iSeries
                                                              Date: Sunday,
                                                              May 11, 2003
                                                              5:45:09 PM
                                                              To: RPG
                                                              programming
                                                              on the AS400
                                                              / iSeries
                                                              Subject: RE:
                                                              Using OO
                                                              concepts in
                                                              RPG

                                                              > From: Booth
                                                              Martin
                                                              > How, Joe?
                                                              How would I
                                                              print a a
                                                              report to a
                                                              PC printer
                                                              with RPG? I'd
                                                              like
                                                              watermark,
                                                              with the
                                                              company logo
                                                              in the upper
                                                              left/ The
                                                              time and date
                                                              > should be
                                                              small
                                                              printer. ...
                                                              everything
                                                              you've asked
                                                              for can be
                                                              done with
                                                              XML/XSLT and
                                                              FOP. It
                                                              generates
                                                              a PDF, which
                                                              can then be
                                                              printed on
                                                              any printer.

                                                              To post a
                                                              message
                                                              email:

RPG400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              To subscribe,
                                                              unsubscribe,
                                                              or change
                                                              list options,
                                                              visit:

                                                              or email:

RPG400-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              Before
                                                              posting,
                                                              please take a
                                                              moment to
                                                              review the
                                                              archives
                                                              at

http://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l.

   The information contained in this communication is confidential and may
   be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
   individual or the entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised
   to receive it. If you have received it by mistake, please let the sender
   know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system.
   disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance of
   the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
   unlawful.
   Honda Europe NV is neither liable for the proper and complete
   transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for
   any delay in its receipt.