Help!  I am trying to use the QMHSNDPM API to send a message to the display.
I've been reading all I can find about QMHSNDPM, but must be missing
something.

So far, all I get is a meassage flash on the screen.  How can I get the
message to stay on the screen in the context of the code samples below?

OS Version = V5R1M0
CRTBNDRPG PGM(@QMHSNDPM6) DFTACTGRP(*YES)
@QMHSNDPM1  RPGLE       Call the API using a procedure call.
*************** Beginning of data *****************************
FBLANK     CF   E             WORKSTN
D SndPgmMsg       PR                  ExtPgm('QMHSNDPM')
D   MessageID                    7A   Const
D   QualMsgF                    20A   Const
D   MsgData                    256A   Const
D   MsgDtaLen                   10I 0 Const
D   MsgType                     10A   Const
D   CallStkEnt                  10A   Const
D   CallStkCnt                  10I 0 Const
D   MessageKey                   4A
D   ErrorCode                    1A
D  MsgText        S            256A
D  MsgKey         S              4A
D  ErrorInfo      S              1A
C                   Exfmt     FORMAT
C                   Callp     SndPgmMsg('CPD6A65': 'QCPFMSG   *LIBL':
C                               MsgText:%LEN(MsgText): '*STATUS':
C                               '*EXT': 0: MsgKey: ErrorInfo)
C                   Exfmt     FORMAT
C                   Eval      *INLR = *ON
C                   Return
****************** End of data ********************************

BLANK       DSPF        Simple display file.
*************** Beginning of data *****************************
     A                                      DSPSIZ(27 132 *DS4)
     A                                      CHGINPDFT(LC)
     A          R FORMAT
     A                                      OVERLAY
     A                                      ASSUME
     A            FLD001       131   B 01  2

Kim Spears  *
Programmer
Oasis Group