From: Mel Rothman [mailto:mel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 7:44 AM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Literal chopped off by varying when passed

Pete, I just ran your test program, unchanged, on a V5R1 system.  It worked
perfectly.

Assuming Aaron's code is written in the same way, it should work too.

Aaron, could you compile and test Pete's code on your system?  If it runs
correctly, it would indicate a problem in your code.  Otherwise, it would
indicate you need one or more PTFs.

Mel Rothman
Mel Rothman, Inc.