List,
    I searched the archives, but found nothing to help me with this: I
have an LF (FileLF) over 3 seperate PFs (FilePF1, FilePF2, FilePF3), and
I need to copy this LF to another file name, clear the PFs, re-populate
the PFs, copy the LF to another name, etc. The name I'm copying to is
different each time.
    It may seem like a strange setup, but this makes up an invoice file
with three different record lengths (header, detail and total records),
hence the 3 different PFs with one LF over all three.
    When I try to copy the file with it's three members and try to
create the file, get an error saying I cannot copy a multiple member
file and do a create at the same time. Can I create a join file for all
three?
    Ideas?
    Thanks in advance,

--