Jim,

 While it has some interesting possibilities, be aware that this works as a
COMPILE time feature, so if you wre to distribute the object, it should
work fine.  BUT, if you are distributing the source to another system and
that was recompiled and that option didn't exist or, even worse, if it
contains a different mask you'd be in for a surprise!

 -mark